Sunday, January 18, 2015

16 Creative Ways to Decorate the Chairs at Your Wedding

Some think it's not important to decorate the chairs you use during your wedding ceremony or reception, but doing so can actually do a lot in setting the mood for the day. It would enhance the ambiance of the venue without overdoing it, plus the camera will love them!

Here are 16 creative ways to decorate the chairs at you wedding ceremony or reception. Get some inspiration and talk to your event stylist--some of these you can even DIY:

















1 comment:

  1. Amazing chair decoration. I like the decoration with pearls and ribbons. Actually, I am planning my wedding in Las Vegas and I have selected Las Vegas Weddings venues too. I want to book you for the venue decoration. Can you send me your details so that I can contact you?

    ReplyDelete